Who we are
What personal data do we collect and why we collect it
Legal basis for collecting data
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal information you provide us: name, company information, email address, phone number
- Data about the requested and delivered services
- Information about the site visits like information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us and request any of our services via the contact form or email list sign up forms on our website, via email or any other way.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request or order and deliver the requested service
- Improve our overall performance, and provide you with offers, promotions, and information
- The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information.
Embedded content from other websites
We use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information.
Who we share your data with
Only time we share your information is for processing and delivering your assignments if needed and for accounting purposes.
How long we retain your data
We keep your contact form entries for six months, unless you make a purchase from us. Analytics records we keep for a year for statistical purposes. If you make a purchase from us, we keep our customer purchase records for ten years.